Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Irish

Options
  • 11-10-2016 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Im in 5th year and my teacher doesnt teach properly he cant stay focused we are learning ordinary level irish when were supposed to be learning HL and we have not even opened the book yet.
    I have to teach myself Irish but i need to know like what is in the HL irish course.Like for example in the junior cert it was listening , comprehension , essay/story/event/debate and seen and unseen poetry , seen and unseen pros, and letter
    I cant ask for another teacher because he is the only teacher teaching hl irish for 5th years this year and grinds are too expensive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Buy yourself one of the leaving cert higher level revision books , revise wise or less stress more success. Loads to help you in those.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Get the exam papers and have a look at whats in store. What do you mean teaching ordinary instead of honours? A lot of the course is the same, same prose and poems.

Advertisement