Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

turkeys

• 11-10-2016 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering I have 20. White turkeys would I. Be better to pluck and clean them out or Would I sell them the way they are on done deal a month before Christmas and let some else finishe them of and how much a lb are they making 2016 thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

danwhelan wrote: »
    Just wondering I have 20. White turkeys would I. Be better to pluck and clean them out or Would I sell them the way they are on done deal a month before Christmas and let some else finishe them of and how much a lb are they making 2016 thanks

This forum is just used for feedback on the mobile app version of the site.

Try posting here that question to the farming section of the site here...

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/845

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi OP - I've moved your thread from the App Feedback forum to a forum where you are more likely to get a better response.

tHB (Admin Team)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭Base price

danwhelan wrote: »
    I'm not sure but I doubt that there would be much interest in buying in turkeys a month before Christmas. The movement from one place and their readjustment to another place would surely set them back. Also most turkeys are slaughtered 10 or so days before the 25th of Dec depending on weather.
    Since you cannot legally sell home slaughtered turkeys to the public maybe you could offer them NYD/oven ready to family members.

Advertisement