Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Cork

Options
  • 11-10-2016 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I know there are already threads in this but they are a bit old and information possibly out of date so I'm looking here for advice (also new to cork! )

I work shift work in cork city and the nature of my job involves sitting down /not getting adiquide exercise. So I'm looking to see if there are any 24 hour gyms in the city or close around the city. And if not then out in carrigtwohill, midleton and cobh would also be good.

I'm looking to join for 6 months at the moment and preferably a swimming pool available (but if not then no problem)

Thanks folks !

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I think Dennehy's in Douglas are 24hr, no swimming pool though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I think Dennehy's in Douglas are 24hr, no swimming pool though.

There isn't any 24 hour gym in Cork as far as I know. I have seen it asked around many times, there maybe a gap in the market for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Dennehys tried it in Ballincollig before but it musn't have been a runner. No 24 hour at the moment. I think Dennehys are the latest closing at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,238 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Energise in Mahon Point is decent. No pool and changing rooms are small but otherwise very good

Advertisement