Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springer stolen

• 11-10-2016 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

Well lads my cousins springer was stolen early Sunday morning when he was away for the weekend, answers to the name trigger and is about 8 years old, he is my oldest bitch Oddies father. He was stolen in Athlaca Co. Limerick. He is heavily marked and is a retrieve machine so if anyone is offered a springer or sees a springer like him let me know.... pictures attached, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭ESB Spaniel

Anyone that gave a damn, he was found cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Where was he found?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ecotone

Great to hear he was found. Can we expect to see a few videos of Oddie in action this season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭J.R.

account seems to be closed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

It's a terrible shame that ESB Spaniel closed his account. His videos and pictures were a treat to watch.

To ESB. I'm sorry you think no one cared, based on the lack of posting. The truth is far from that. This thread has nearly 400 views in the four days it has been up. I think the lack of meaningless "Ah thats terrible" posts is not a sign of apathy.

The fact that the dog was found within 24 hours is great news, and i'm delighted for your Cousin. I'd hate for the forum to loose a great poster, and hope you come back even under a new account.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭sniperman

of course we give a damn,its that there was really no need to post unless we seen or heard anything,glad he was found anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

God love him he must be a very angry young man.

Hope he's feeling better.

Advertisement