Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tablet Repair

• 12-10-2016 8:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    I have a question about a Samsung Tablet that my son broke (inserting the charger the wrong way). I brought it to a repair shop and they told me they could fix it, about a month later I collected it and they told me they could not repair it. I then brought it to Samsung and they told me that the "attempted" repair was not good and that it had shorted the PCB. I feel pissed off now that I didn't take it to Samsung in the first place but also feel that the repair shop should take some of the blame as they told me they could fix it and then didn't also it would seem their botched un-repair has damaged the PCB beyond use.

Where do I stand ?
    Thanks a lot for your input.

Paudge.

Advertisement