Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-statements - print preview and output is just a page of black ink!

Options
  • 12-10-2016 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi - I am trying to print out e-statements. I can view them fine on my laptop but when I go to print them, the print preview takes forever to generate, and when it has generated it is just a black page! When I try to download the file, the download fails. I can print other documents no problem. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Window1

Window1 wrote: »
    Hi - I am trying to print out e-statements. I can view them fine on my laptop but when I go to print them, the print preview takes forever to generate, and when it has generated it is just a black page! When I try to download the file, the download fails. I can print other documents no problem. Any suggestions?
    The download error comes up as 'Failed - network error'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Window1, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

This may be related to your internet browser, can you please try clearing your browser cache and also try viewing and printing your estatement on another browser or PC? We'd also advise you to check that your PDF viewer is up to date. I hope this helps and if not please let us know here. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Window1

Hi Window1, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

This may be related to your internet browser, can you please try clearing your browser cache and also try viewing and printing your estatement on another browser or PC? We'd also advise you to check that your PDF viewer is up to date. I hope this helps and if not please let us know here. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks Sarah - I tried the simplest suggestion first - switched browser from Chrome to Firefox and problem solved! Thanks a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Delighted it's been resolved for you now Window1, 

I'll pass your thanks on to Sarah. 

Elaine 

Advertisement