Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Road World Championships Elite Men's Individual Time Trial - *unmasked spoilers*

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

In the UCI commentary on their live feed the mentioned that they been passed for use due to the heat

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭usheeeen

I didnt think they were UCI legal, aero bottles were banned but I think theyre ok now, but if you have water on your back you are changing the airflow. it looks like Tony has less drag , he has artificially changed his body shape

I thought that when they were banned they were in the front of the skinsuits? Making the space between the chest and legs smaller when in the tt position. They might have said that is still banned.

Advertisement