Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Protect - Invalid Through ParcelMotel?

Options
  • 12-10-2016 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Seeing as you can't purchase Amazon Protect on items delivered to Ireland, would it be invalid if it was delivered via ParcelMotel?

I'm a clumsy sod so I know if I don't have accidental damage cover I'll be crying over a broken laptop by Xmas.

Does anyone know a good accidental damage provider in Ireland if a claim via a ParcelMotel delivered item would be invalid?

thanks everyone.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You need to be a UK resident as per terms and conditions, so you won't be covered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

How the product was delivered and the insurance cover you have against accidents are two different things.
    So just look locally for your accident cover insurance. They will not care how the product was delivered as their cover only starts from when you have the product and when your policy starts.

Advertisement