Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dog food

• 12-10-2016 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Pet Paradise sale on Royal canin in Waterford
    Dog food
    €12 off 12/15kg bags
    €7 off 8kg bags
    €4 off 3kg bags
    1.5kg adult bags only 12.99
    1.5kg junior bags only 13.49

Cat food
    €10 off 10kg bags
    €4 off 4kg bags
    Anyone know royal canin can be expensive I think this is a good deal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

How much are their 12/15 kg bags? Its not a bargain if they're charging over the odds for them in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Berberis

I'v been buying it from Zooplus de site this past year or so 12kg plus 2kg extra free at €45 a bag. I usually buy 4 bags and delivery is €12 so works out at €48 a bag delivered to your door by friendly postman.

On Zooplus .ie the price is €53 for a 12Kg no extra free and delivery is free.
    So by ordering it from Germany its is €5 a bag cheaper plus an extra 2kg per bag free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

stokesdiva wrote: »
    Pet Paradise sale on Royal canin in Waterford
    Dog food
    €12 off 12/15kg bags
    €7 off 8kg bags
    €4 off 3kg bags
    1.5kg adult bags only 12.99
    1.5kg junior bags only 13.49

Cat food
    €10 off 10kg bags
    €4 off 4kg bags
    Anyone know royal canin can be expensive I think this is a good deal

I buy the 1.5Kg bags of Royal Canin from Amazon works out at just over €10 per bag with free delivery. You can get itfor cheaper if you use subscribe and save.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 stokesdiva

Sorry about that thought I was getting a good deal only shopped around in pet shop in Waterford all the same price 15kg €65/€75 a bag so with €12 off thought it was good looks like I'm better off buying on line. Sorry about that and thanks for the real deal

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Royal canin adult junior is around gbp35 on Amazon with free del to Irl for 15kg bag, works out at about eur45, bargain..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jenny_wexford

does anyone have any up to date price
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

+ 1 on zooplus.de. I have being using it for a long time. Just got 2 bags of adult maxi 15 kg + 3 free. 36kg for €91.97 incl delivery to the door.

Advertisement