Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RFD with large stock of 2nd hand & new 12g O/U

Options
  • 12-10-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I already have a gun for the coming season but having just come into a few bob :) I'm looking to upgrade to a better new or 2nd hand 12 gauge , 28 inch barrels , O/U game gun.

Much obliged if ye could point me in the direction of an RFD ( preferably in Munster but will travel further if needs be...) who regularly carries a large stock of o/u game guns , as I'd like to handle as many as possible before I decide which one to buy .

I am particularly interested to try the Beretta Silver Pigeon and the Browning 725 Hunter Light for fit ,so if any of ye possibly know an RFD who presently has both models in stock that would be great as it would save me a lot of leg work.

Thanks

P.S.
    Mods , I tried a bit earlier to put up a similar post but seems there was a glitch and nothing went up but if you do happen to get 2 similar messages from me , my apologies in advance !.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

https://www.irishshootingsports.ie

Just bought one here myself off liam walsh they are in knocknagoshel , not far from abbefeale . good selection of guns available and he will fit a gun to you and let you try them out before you buy .he definately has a few silver pidgeons there as i was looking at them , he has a good few brownings aswell not sure if he has a 725 but worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

Paul o halloran in drangan always has a nice few shotguns

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

Check out Dave Mulvihill - just outside Ballymahon on the road to Lanesboro.

Great stock of firearms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Ivan in Top Gun Sports in Drogheda has a great selection at the moment. There are limited opening hours but he will work around that for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭brianfrancis45

Thanks to all for their replies.

Paid a visit to Paul o'Halloran in Drangan and got a nice Beretta Ultralight from him . :)
    He is a gentleman to deal with and would highly recommend him !

Now fingers crossed that I can get the substitution sorted by opening day ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement