Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice Advice

Options
  • 12-10-2016 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Hello,

As the title says I'm looking for advice on juice for a particular device/ the Smok Vape Pen 22, it's a 1650mah battery with a 0.3 coil. I use this along with an eGo AIO, and have been using the same liquid in both (18mg Traditional Tobacco from Liqua)

It's a completely different experience from both- the Smok tastes sort of sweet, while the eGo has a more subdued or relaxed taste to it. I have tried liquids from Medusa and it's similar, the flavour from the Smok is certainly more overpowering. Has anyone any experience with the Smok or anything like it? I'm trying a 12mg of the Traditional Tobacco and it isn't enough of a kick if I'm honest. Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

ibFoxer wrote: »
    ...the Smok Vape Pen 22, it's a 1650mah battery with a 0.3 coil. I use this along with an eGo AIO...
    It's a completely different experience from both- the Smok tastes sort of sweet, while the eGo has a more subdued or relaxed taste to it...
    ...the flavour from the Smok is certainly more overpowering. Has anyone any experience with the Smok or anything like it?

Seems like you're noticing the difference two different devices with differing wattages (the AIO has a 0.6ohm dual-coil, the SMOK has a 0.3ohm dual-coil - lower ohm=more wattage at the same voltage), maybe a difference in airflow and chamber size too. If you're intent on moving from 18mg to 12mg you'd expect to get less of a kick unless the wattage is increased somehow.

Not sure what the question is really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hello,

As the title says I'm looking for advice on juice for a particular device/ the Smok Vape Pen 22, it's a 1650mah battery with a 0.3 coil. I use this along with an eGo AIO, and have been using the same liquid in both (18mg Traditional Tobacco from Liqua)

It's a completely different experience from both- the Smok tastes sort of sweet, while the eGo has a more subdued or relaxed taste to it. I have tried liquids from Medusa and it's similar, the flavour from the Smok is certainly more overpowering. Has anyone any experience with the Smok or anything like it? I'm trying a 12mg of the Traditional Tobacco and it isn't enough of a kick if I'm honest. Any and all help greatly appreciated.

My favourite juice is Nut Juice,I have it in 3 different tanks,a Cleito with low ohms stock coil Kanthal using Power mode 55w(can't remember what the resistance is,maybe .4 ohms)
    The other tank is a Bellus with a velocity style dual deck with dual SS coils at .19 using TC SS 540F.
    And the third one is a Ego Mega One Tank with a stock Ti .4 coil using TC Ti 510F.
    They are all tasty but one is better than the other,the Bellus is first & the Ego One Mega is a very close second & the last one is the Cleito where the taste is slightly muted compared to the others.
    IMO it seems that TC coils give better flavour & Power mode mutes the taste.
    But this could change again using different coils & airflow with different modes.
    This doesn't really help you,all down to trial & error in the end,it's all about finding your sweet spot...
    I needed that rant:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

To further on this- i discovered Vampire Vape Pinkman and wow, it is just beautiful. Been vaping in an Endura T18e @12mg, going to try it in the Smok 22 and see how it goes once i can replace the glass.

To further on this- i discovered Vampire Vape Pinkman and wow, it is just beautiful. Been vaping in an Endura T18e @12mg, going to try it in the Smok 22 and see how it goes once i can replace the glass.

It's good to hear that you found something you like,always vape a different juice as well,otherwise you could end up with "Vapors Tongue"
    Vaping the same juice all the time can give you this,you will eventually taste nothing if it does happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

It's good to hear that you found something you like,always vape a different juice as well,otherwise you could end up with "Vapors Tongue"
    Vaping the same juice all the time can give you this,you will eventually taste nothing if it does happen.

Cheers, i discovered Apache Vape this morning, tried the White Magic which is similar to Heisenberg, but not as much menthol, they also have a Mr Pinkman which is different to VV Pinkman but still a fruity concoction.

I should add i am vaping three devices-

Smok 22
    Ego AIO
    Endura T18

Considering moving on to a drip box for home use, and keeping the Smoke for work, and the T18 for gaming etc as it's less obnoxious on the draw, the Ego is a horrible device IMO, it takes ages to get it going after a refill, always having to cold draw and getting a mouth full of liquid.

• Advertisement

Cheers, i discovered Apache Vape this morning, tried the White Magic which is similar to Heisenberg, but not as much menthol, they also have a Mr Pinkman which is different to VV Pinkman but still a fruity concoction.

I should add i am vaping three devices-

Smok 22
    Ego AIO
    Endura T18

Considering moving on to a drip box for home use, and keeping the Smoke for work, and the T18 for gaming etc as it's less obnoxious on the draw, the Ego is a horrible device IMO, it takes ages to get it going after a refill, always having to cold draw and getting a mouth full of liquid.

I bought 2 x Pockex & they have fantastic 0.6 coils for DL/MTL http://www.efag.ie/aspire-e-cigarette/596-aspire-pockex-pocket-starter-kit.html

Advertisement