Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Drummer Galway Original Material

Options
  • 12-10-2016 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all

I'm an Independent singer-songwriter from Galway, releasing my debut EP end of this month. I am looking for a drummer to rehearse my material for live gigs as well as potential recording in the new year for my next record. I am very committed to my work and put a lot of time into this so please only get in touch if you are seriously interested!

I have had some radio play across the country and in the UK with my first single and the feedback has been pretty good overall, so have a listen and hit me up if you want to and i'll organise an evening in the forge (I work during the day).

This would be a three piece to start with, I have a friend who plays bass. But there's always room to expand in the future depending on where the sound goes.

Artist/Band Name: Kieran O'Brien

Genre: Indie, Indie-rock, Indie-folk, Ambient-folk

Band Location: Galway, rehearsals most likely in the Forge unless you have a practice space.

Influences: Radiohead, Elliott Smith, The Smiths, Neil Young, Sun Kil Moon, Kurt Vile, ...

Positions Available: Drummer, backing vocals a plus

Desired Age Range: 18+ (for playing in bars obviously)

Available Sound Samples:

2 tracks from my upcoming EP end of the month can be streamed here, i can send on more privately if interested

kieranobrien.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/kieranobrien

I have a gig lined up in early December with Citog Records in the Roisin Dubh so it would be great to get somebody as soon as possible to start rehearsing for this!

Thanks!
    Kieran

Advertisement