Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS M4 Commando. 150 euro

Options
  • 12-10-2016 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I am selling my Airsoft gun as I am not using it anymore. Has been used a handful of times in great condition! Comes with a brand new battery pack, charger, a bag of pellets, a protection mask, two mags, pellet grenades and is 1.0 jual

Give me a ring if interested Darragh: Snip

Collection only Enfield, Co.Meath not far from Maynooth in Kildare

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

There will be no contact before a deal is reached on thread.A broad statement of a joule is not acceptable.The actual muzzle energy/fps must be listed for your device.Read the rules before posting again

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

can we see photo,s of said gun . thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 darraghccccccc

can we see photo,s of said gun . thanks

I cant post any pictures til a the "purchase is made" if you made an offer or purchase on the forum i could send them to you on a messenger

okay i will make an offer of 90 euros .

• Registered Users Posts: 6 darraghccccccc

okay i will make an offer of 90 euros .

Are you able to message me? I tried to message you but I am unable because it says you do not accept messages

• Advertisement

yes i just sent you a pm ..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

[ You dont seem to have got the hang of this thread locked until you do /B]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement