Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports or medical ID bracelets 25% off

• 12-10-2016 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭

idme.ie
    code is fb25off valid till the end on the month 31/10

bracelets are about a tenner a pop - look if interested

My son has a penicillin allergy. I wanted a band he could wear for emergency first aid cases. I know there are plastic bespoke variations but I like this version for a few reasons

- there are too many plastic bands knocking about for many many causes, I want this important one to stand apart from the more common variant
    - the bands can be used for other uses - I normally prepare a wee note for the three kids anytime I take them to busy/congested places for a day or weekend/week, contact details that if they get lost etc,
    - they appear to me come from an Irish company, without a thorough background check I am content with the idea that I am helping an Irish start up or small enterprise (sorry if that conflicts open market or whatever, is mise Éireannach, tosnaíonn mo grá i mo teach, mo baile, mo contae, mo tír...)
    - I took a chance with my booking and got in touch by email wrt available colours but things progressed to my getting a discount code. and I believe this is a good spot to share this code.

Happy purchasing to one and all.
    Wrt iDME I have no horse in this race - I am sharing with purely as a happy camper.

Comments

Advertisement