Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BAMMA 27 / Bellator 169 - 16th December, 3Arena

• 13-10-2016 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

The news is out. In what while be an early Christmas present, Bellator and BAMMA join forces to present Bellator 169 & BAMMA 27!
    14731292_10153980088177285_795734352434424990_n.jpg?oh=a63b9d0fc22ba36ff71a47cdedf369be&oe=58A09DBA14650466_10153980088402285_5347400858245176868_n.jpg?oh=a0624ea7efac41ba2a3809b0a2c06b1d&oe=589E5691
    Bouts Announced for BAMMA 27
    BAMMA 27 Fightcard

BAMMA Bantamweight Title
    Tom 'Firekid' DuQuesnoy (c) Vs. Alan 'The Apprentice' Philpott

BAMMA Featherweight Title
    Martin '50 Cal' Stapleton Vs. Ronnie 'Iron' Mann

Welterweight Bout
    'Mr Bag & Tag' Nathan Jones Vs. Walter 'The Sniper' Gahadza

Featherweight Bout
    Dylan 'The Nuke' Tuke Vs. Sean 'The Machine' Tobin

Bellator 169
    Mohammed 'King Mo' Lawal Vs. Satoshi Ishii
    James 'Strabanimal' Gallagher Vs. TBC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Might be a silly question but does anybody know the age restrictions for this event? Can't see it on Ticketmaster and would love to take my nephew who is 16. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

There was a 12 year old at UFC Manchester on Sat night. I thought I was hallucinating. I would tweet ticketmaster/3 arena

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BAMMA

The policy is that under 16 are allowed but they must be accompanied by and adult all times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    There was a 12 year old at UFC Manchester on Sat night. I thought I was hallucinating. I would tweet ticketmaster/3 arena

What's wrong with 12 year old??, I plan to bring my 10 year old nephew

Nothing, he was a nice young lad I was chatting to him and his father. I wouldn't be able to stay awake that hour when I was that age.

• Advertisement

Nothing, he was a nice young lad I was chatting to him and his father. I wouldn't be able to stay awake that hour when I was that age.

Ah yes the start time, I'd have trouble staying awake now myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

When are tickets out and how much will they cost has anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

BOHtox wrote: »
    When are tickets out and how much will they cost has anyone any ideas?

Tickets priced from €35 to €145 and they go on sale tomorrow Friday 14th October at 9am

Currently on pre-sale to 3 plus members.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

If its not called Bammator you's have missed a trick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

TimRiggins wrote: »
    If its not called Bammator you's have missed a trick!

I own the copyright, ill take a set of vip tickets and they can use it.
    ASOT wrote: »
    Can see norman ending up on the bammator card if the injury isnt to bad.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    I own the copyright, ill take a set of vip tickets and they can use it.

Scott Coker where you at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

I see there being a slew of tickets going for next to nothing nearer the time from people who didn't anticipate the mid December xmas party engagements that will arrive upon them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Does anyone know what time frame is for this event? Will Bamma be like a pre lim card from around 5 with Bellator just the main event from 8 or so? Just looking to sort out work etc

Thanks

Got two cheap seats, if it doesn't sell we will be moving to better seats on the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Got two cheap seats, if it doesn't sell we will be moving to better seats on the night.

On previous bamma shows you won't have a issue

If not no bother, its all gravy a few decent fights for 40.50 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Grabbed some of the cheap seats myself, but the 3 Arena really is a great venue. There's not a bad seat in the house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

It appears that Redser has signed with Bellator. He's fighting Daniel Weichel at 145.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Guessing Norman Parke won't be on the card, or any future Bamma cards, after his little tantrum earlier today :pac::pac::pac:

scudzilla wrote: »
    Guessing Norman Parke won't be on the card, or any future Bamma cards, after his little tantrum earlier today :pac::pac::pac:

Maybe he can tout a few tickets again to make up the difference in pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

What did parke do? i had to unfollow him on bookface...i just couldnt like. Delighted for Redser signing with Bellator. I kind of felt the UFC came a bit too soon for him. I've no doubt he has the talent to be back there again though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

dashoonage wrote: »
    What did parke do? i had to unfollow him on bookface...i just couldnt like. Delighted for Redser signing with Bellator. I kind of felt the UFC came a bit too soon for him. I've no doubt he has the talent to be back there again though.

Saying it was an utter disgrace that he's been offered a spot on the card of the biggest show in Ireland this year, 2 big organisations hosting it and the pay they offered was an insult, same usual bollocks that come's out of his poison little trap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

scudzilla wrote: »
    2 big organisations hosting it and the pay they offered was an insult, same usual bollocks that come's out of his poison little trap

looking for a decent wedge to put his body through trauma is hardly the usual bollocks, he had a touch fight recently and to be fair he takes a decent amount of damage every fight, no harm trying to get as much $$$ as he can while he can. Probably offered a whole 5K or so I reckon

looking for a decent wedge to put his body through trauma is hardly the usual bollocks, he had a touch fight recently and to be fair he takes a decent amount of damage every fight, no harm trying to get as much $$$ as he can while he can. Probably offered a whole 5K or so I reckon

He said another organisation have offered him ten times the amount that BAMMA/Bellator (presumably) have for this one and while he'll be exaggerating, he also said on Twitter that the UFC pay the most by miles. He was on $24,000 with the UFC before he got the chop.

It's nowhere near great money but if he was on around €20,000 with the UFC then I think he'd be doing well to get €5,000 this time considering you can be almost certain that his fight will go to a decision and that he's not a draw at all.

I'm not familar with their payout structure but I'd imagine that €5,000 would be a very large payout for an organisation like BAMMA?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

darced wrote: »
    1,500 quid would be my guess, I'm serious lads some of these fighters are fighting pro for buttons.

Yeah I was thinking around €2,000 and that that would be a relatively big payout for an organisation like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vivab13

Ah come on now, Parke with 5 UFC wins and a decent following isn't a draw at all (noting his fights usually lean towards 'boring')? I would imagine it was Bellator who made an offer given his stature and the fact they signed Redser for this card. They spoke of their intention to add more Irish/UK fighters. I'm not saying he's right in what he has said but I think it's fair enough if he felt the offer from Bellator was too low to speak out to his fans. A lot of them would be wondering why he isn't fighting on this card as it seems an obvious fight to make.

vivab13 wrote: »
    Ah come on now, Parke with 5 UFC wins and a decent following isn't a draw at all (noting his fights usually lean towards 'boring')? I would imagine it was Bellator who made an offer given his stature and the fact they signed Redser for this card. They spoke of their intention to add more Irish/UK fighters. I'm not saying he's right in what he has said but I think it's fair enough if he felt the offer from Bellator was too low to speak out to his fans. A lot of them would be wondering why he isn't fighting on this card as it seems an obvious fight to make.

2 x "35 euro" tickets for sale at cost price of 81, anyone?

Selling really well scanning thru the price range, be great if it sells out

• Advertisement

Redser's out through injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 InstantMMA

Paully D wrote: »
    Redser's out through injury.

A few fights have been added to BAMMA 27 portion of the card, pity about Redser but some interesting fights were added. Norman Parke is lobbying hard on social media to become Redser's replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I would rather watch paint dry than have "Conveniently Irish" Norman Parke on the card.

Any an update on the card?

Bamma post so much stuff I can't follow, I see Chris frields on the billboard outside the 3arena who he fighting??

MagicIRL wrote: »
    I would rather watch paint dry than have "Conveniently Irish" Norman Parke on the card.

No doubt if he's on the card he'll be shipping off a few tickets to the highest bidder on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vivab13

There's been a few fights added to the BAMMA card, I'm not too familiar with the fighters so haven't remembered. Did see Ryan Curtis is out injured, an injury from his last fight didn't heal in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 InstantMMA

but1er wrote: »
    Any an update on the card?

Bamma post so much stuff I can't follow, I see Chris frields on the billboard outside the 3arena who he fighting??

Just been announced he'll be fighting for the Light Heavyweight title against Andy Clamp

1at0i.jpg

Pulling all the stops for the press conference tomorrow aswell

Everyone over for it coaker king mo

1pm living room off o Connell st

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Their doing a good job promoting the Gallagher fight anyways, ones a top prospect the others a 2-9 absolute bum that has no right to co main any big show like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

I'm looking for 1ticket if anyone has one going to waste...will pay face value...thanks...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

Plenty tickets still available pal online. No need to buy off the scalpers. Place is unlikely to even be 15% full going off previous events.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Plenty tickets still available pal online. No need to buy off the scalpers. Place is unlikely to even be 15% full going off previous events.

Got some today..for some reason I thought all the cheap seats were sold out.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Really? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

15%?! I wasn't at the last event, but I was at the two previous and it was at about 70%. Not full but plenty of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dwolf20

I have two tickets available at face value for the first Row in Upper G block as a couple of friends can't attend due to Xmas parties clashing.
    80e for the two tickets (including booking fee). PM if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

califano wrote: »
    I see there being a slew of tickets going for next to nothing nearer the time from people who didn't anticipate the mid December xmas party engagements that will arrive upon them.
    dwolf20 wrote: »
    I have two tickets available at face value for the first Row in Upper G block as a couple of friends can't attend due to Xmas parties clashing.
    80e for the two tickets (including booking fee). PM if interested.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

He predicts deez tings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I'll also have a ticket going due to an xmas party :P

John_D80 wrote: »
    He predicts deez tings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Anyone know what way this is working?

Is it BAMMA until 9pm then BELLATOR Main Card

Or will they do one after the other for the main card ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement