If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I sent an email to your service address on Monday but no reply yet

Options
  • 13-10-2016 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Hi,
    I sent an email to your service address on Monday but no reply yet. It is about an item I purchased from you. It's been three days now, any chance of a response.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tjc28 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I sent an email to your service address on Monday but no reply yet. It is about an item I purchased from you. It's been three days now, any chance of a response.
    Hi tjc28,

I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you, I don't know how your email was missed! I will pass this message on to our service manager and get him to reply to your email asap.

Many thanks

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tjc28 wrote: »
    Hi,
    TJC,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delayed response - as anyone who has visited the store over the last few days will see we have completely pulled the store apart and unfortunately the putting it back together bit is taking a little longer than intended - we are in the process of overhauling our IT systems as part of the project and we have had somewhat interrupted access to mails - again please accept my apologies.

If you would like to forward your mail to either sales@richersounds.ie or to myself at johnmc@richersounds.ie we will get back to you asap,

Thanks again,

John Mc    

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ms34

Thanks John, I didn't realise you were in the middle of an overhaul. I'll resend the email shortly.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ms34 wrote: »
    Thanks John, I didn't realise you were in the middle of an overhaul. I'll resend the email shortly.
    Hi Ms34.

Just a follow up email to check you have been or are in the process of being sorted :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.