Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Gorey

Options
  • 13-10-2016 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Need to get the car serviced in a couple of months. Just wondering who people would recommend in the Gorey area? It's a 2011 Passat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Need to get the car serviced in a couple of months. Just wondering who people would recommend in the Gorey area? It's a 2011 Passat

I use Keith shanahan out in ballyedmound, Easy to deal with and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭secman

Ryan just before Ballycanew heading from Gorey. He's on the right hand side heading into Ballycanew, you will see the smart car with advert " mechanic on duty" outside. Sound mechanic and trustworthy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Thanks lads. Have heard keith is good. Do either do loaner cars for the day do you know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

There's a guy in Coolgreany who is the best mechanics ive come across... and I've had loads of them!

I've actually had other mechanics marvel at the work he's done on my old car.

Seamus Kelly is his name.

I've no connection whatsoever with him.

Advertisement