Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky movies on demand

Options
  • 13-10-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

Sky movies on demand has appeared on the menu option on my e vision box, is this a free service or is there a charge to watch download the movie?

I have checked the eir website and their is no details
    thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kooga wrote: »
    Sky movies on demand has appeared on the menu option on my e vision box, is this a free service or is there a charge to watch download the movie?

I have checked the eir website and their is no details
    thank you
    Hi  kooga

Are you availing of Sky movies already?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

Pamela

Yes I have sky movies on my eir vision box

Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sky Cinema on demand is different from our existing eir Movies service – eir Movies focuses on new releases whereas Sky Cinema library contains movies that are being shown on 11 linear Sky Cinema channels plus some older favourites. The service will run on all our eir Vision STBs: both Main-room boxes and Multiroom boxes and there will be no extra charge for this service if you are already availing of these channels. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

Pamela

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sky Cinema on demand is different from our existing eir Movies service – eir Movies focuses on new releases whereas Sky Cinema library contains movies that are being shown on 11 linear Sky Cinema channels plus some older favourites. The service will run on all our eir Vision STBs: both Main-room boxes and Multiroom boxes and there will be no extra charge for this service if you are already availing of these channels. :D [/font]

Thank you for the prompt reply

Pamela

Thank you for the prompt reply
    No problem  kooga ;)

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement