Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found: Oakley lenses

Options
  • 13-10-2016 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Anyone lose these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Depends where you found them. Are the radar ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭nailik

Hungrycol wrote: »
    Depends where you found them. Are the radar ones?

No, not Radar. I'll try to stick up a pic later.

This is them..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

nailik wrote: »
    This is them..

They're Jawbreaker lens. If you have no success finding the owner and have no need for them yourself I'll buy them of you.

They're Jawbreaker lens. If you have no success finding the owner and have no need for them yourself I'll buy them of you.

We'll see. I'll give it a few days. I'd rather get them back to whoever owns them. Karma an' all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

We'll see. I'll give it a few days. I'd rather get them back to whoever owns them. Karma an' all that.

Absolutely, but let me know if you've no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭secman

Should you fail to find the owner , a boardsie auction and proceeds going to a charity of your choice... good karma and all that :)

secman wrote: »
    Should you fail to find the owner , a boardsie auction and proceeds going to a charity of your choice... good karma and all that :)
    I was thinking the very same thing...

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Maybe try looking at the Strava "Flybye" function to see who was on the route you found them.

• Advertisement

DominoDub wrote: »
    Maybe try looking at the Strava "Flybye" function to see who was on the route you found them.
    Good thinking, but I wasn't cycling when I found them.

Advertisement