If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Receiver suggestion please

Options
  • 13-10-2016 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Afternoon!

I currently have a Yamaha RX677 I bought from you 2 years ago, but need to change it to something with HDCP 2.2 for SkyQ.

Is it possible for you to get hold of a Pioneer VSX930?! 

I ideally don't want another Yamaha as the AV4 switch it does has been a nightmare. Denon seem to cause problems for SKY Q with DD sound switching.

Any other suggestions? Needs to have HDCP2.2 and 4k upscalling. 

I ideally don't want to spend more than £400, and it will run Zensor5 5.1s

Sony 1060 any good? VSX930 would be my ideal.

Any help would be appreciated as I want to order as soon as.
    Thanks
    Kevin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

kevin00 wrote: »
    Afternoon!

I currently have a Yamaha RX677 I bought from you 2 years ago, but need to change it to something with HDCP 2.2 for SkyQ.

Is it possible for you to get hold of a Pioneer VSX930?! 

I ideally don't want another Yamaha as the AV4 switch it does has been a nightmare. Denon seem to cause problems for SKY Q with DD sound switching.

Any other suggestions? Needs to have HDCP2.2 and 4k upscalling. 

I ideally don't want to spend more than £400, and it will run Zensor5 5.1s

Sony 1060 any good? VSX930 would be my ideal.

Any help would be appreciated as I want to order as soon as.
    Thanks
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin, thanks for the post. Unforttunately the VSX930 is finished and long gone, so we can't get any stock of it I'm afraid

The 1060 is a great amp and would suit your job no probs. 4k upscaling, 2.2, bluetooth wifi airplay etc at £349

We have those in stock locally and at our UK warehouse so next day shipping is available

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.