Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer needed. Originals. Dublin

• 13-10-2016 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey, my band needs a drummer. Our previous one has left to focus on college exams.

We have songs written and we're making a plan for an EP release before March 2017.

We need someone to join as a full member. Someone that can give it the time and dedication it needs. Two of the members are working musicians so it might suit someone in that situation. Or possibly a BIMM student looking for a project.

I'm not sure if we sound like them but we're fans of Daughter, Sigur Ros, Foals, Everything Everything.

I have recordings for anyone interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 dalyupdates

Hey I've been playing the drums for about 8 years my favourite drummers would be travis barker, chad smith etc. I am 22 and I've played in a few bands before doing originals and stuff like that. Let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭Chrisled

Bump. Have a listen to us at http://www.athens.ie/listen

We're looking for a drummer that's somewhat serious about developing this band with us.

Thanks. Chris.

We're hoping to set up a rehearsal and have a couple drummers try out with us on the same day. Any drummers interested in joining a serious project?

Bump.....Any other drummers interested in this? Kind of sounding like Daughter, Sigur Ros, London Grammar, Foals, Slow Skies, Interpol, The National.

We'll be setting up a rehearsal to have a few players try out maybe at the end of next week.

Thanks. C.

Bump.....Any other drummers interested in this? Kind of sounding like Daughter, Sigur Ros, London Grammar, Foals, Slow Skies, Interpol, The National.

We'll be setting up a rehearsal to have a few players try out maybe at the end of next week.

Thanks. C.

• Advertisement

Still looking for other drummers. Anyone else interested. Band in Dublin releasing music in 2017.

Advertisement