Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Website Builder

Options
  • 13-10-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm currently operating off a Wix developed website on a .com domain.

I want to get a .ie domain website built. I have bought the domain.

The site must be SEO friendly, brilliantly designed, user friendly and also built with a very easy to use CMS system that I can manipulate and add content into the future. These will be my highest priorities. Price will be a factor also.

I'm seeking a developer to take this on for me. I may be receiving a grant for the website, but I can front up the costs myself. The website will be my primary tool for generating revenue, so I will be very careful about who I select to build it. I am a small start up business, so my budget is tight, but I will decide on expenditure after I get an understanding of what is on offer.

I would ask for contact from web developers who are willing to quote and present a full breakdown of what I will get for my buck. I will require a detailed quote of what will be provided and how the website will be optimised to interact positively with the search engines.

Please PM me if you are interested in taking the project on.

Many thanks,

Mark.

Advertisement