Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account opening

Options
  • 13-10-2016 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I work in an international company in Cork City, and all of the employees have to open an account on Bank of Ireland. However, I'm [/font]trying to open my account since September 1st  (Bank of Ireland Wilton Shopping) without success. Every time I try to call or talk to the bank, they say something different and ask me to wait a couple of days.
    The strange thing about it is some assistants who came after me opened the account in 5 days, but me (from Brazil) and a friend (from Russia) are still waiting for. 
    Does is normal this delay?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I work in an international company in Cork City, and all of the employees have to open an account on Bank of Ireland. However, I'm [/font]trying to open my account since September 1st  (Bank of Ireland Wilton Shopping) without success. Every time I try to call or talk to the bank, they say something different and ask me to wait a couple of days.
    The strange thing about it is some assistants who came after me opened the account in 5 days, but me (from Brazil) and a friend (from Russia) are still waiting for. 
    Does is normal this delay?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

Hi felipeferriera, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear you are experiencing this delay in opening your account with us. So that we can help resolve this for you, please send us a private message with your name and contact number and we will request a representative from the branch to contact you about this. Please click on the link in my Boards signature below to send a private message (you may need to check that signatures are displaying for you in your own Boards settings). 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement