Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Instrument Financing

Options
  • 13-10-2016 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a financial company or music instrument place that can offer good finance on instruments. I was looking for a digital piano (like a CLP-535), but nowhere has financing. In the UK they have both government schemes and nearly every shop have 0% 1 year finance, but there is nothing in Ireland - zilch. The closest that came was the monaghan piano shop who have a pay by instalments but when you pay by installments the price jumps from €1699 to €1855 (ignoring the fact they can buy it 10 minutes over the border for €1600 if you had cash).

I'd really love to purchase locally, but cringe when they put the prices up to something I can't pay, so if there are any options that anyone has used, can they fla them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Haven't seen anything like this myself. A credit union loan is probably the cheapest credit at the moment for something in the price range.

Advertisement