Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4

Options
  • 13-10-2016 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting a refurbished iphone 4. I've always had android all along. I know it's an older model but that doesn't bother me. Can anyone tell me if it's worth getting? I currently have am M4 aqua Sony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭Damien360

I was thinking of getting a refurbished iphone 4. I've always had android all along. I know it's an older model but that doesn't bother me. Can anyone tell me if it's worth getting? I currently have am M4 aqua Sony.

I gave my old iPhone 4 to my 9 year old as a tablet (no SIM card) and it was so slow she went back to android tablet. The 4 just cannot keep up. I don't know what your phone is but my wife got a Motorola G4 on Amazon and loves it. Reasonable pricing for sim unlocked phone with excellent specs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's a Sony M4 aqua water resistant. The memory is very low in it even though I got a vast sd card. The android system takes up the whole phone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Nope, iPhone 4 is too old. iPhone 5 minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

The iPhone 4 just got declared obsolete by apple so the 4s is next for the chop. If you are looking for something to last 2 years then as per the above, the 5 or the 5s is minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Is it the deal on Groupon or living social you are buying from? Personally I wouldn't waste my money, as mentioned above it will be very slow, and probably comes with a limited warranty.
    The Moto G4 as mentioned above is 179 in argos, looks like a good phone , I'm tempted to get one myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement