Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinergy Alert Noise

Options
  • 14-10-2016 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, i recently moved into a flat which has electricity through Pinergy and noticed the standing charge is 80 cent a day even with everything turned off (which i think is a rip off but i'm only here for four months so i'll put up with it)

My question is that there is a loud alert noise when the credit drops under €3 and i'm just wondering if this will turn off itself after a while if i'm not there?? ... the reason i ask is i'm going away for two weeks soon and don't want to put credit in while i'm not there but i also don't want the alert noise going off all for a few days disturbing everyone else in the block of flats.

Am i better just topping up the money? will they backlog the standing charge anyway?

Advertisement