Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 6 plus screen coming loose

Options
  • 14-10-2016 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

The screen on my (14 month old) phone is starting to detach from the rest of the phone. I am under contract for another 10 months. Where can/should I go to get it repaired - Apple/network provider/other? If other, can anyone recommend a reputable repairer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

td1 wrote: »
    The screen on my (14 month old) phone is starting to detach from the rest of the phone. I am under contract for another 10 months. Where can/should I go to get it repaired - Apple/network provider/other? If other, can anyone recommend a reputable repairer?
    For a phone of such worth, I'd be going the apple original route. Deal with them directly. Pricey, but at least it'll be back to as new condition with OEM materials used. I've seen too many crap repairs to even consider anything else should it ever happen to me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

td1 wrote: »

Assuming there's no damage, I'd bring it back to the network and push for repair/replacement under consumer rights legislation. See this thread for an example of someone successfully doing so.

Advertisement