Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Premier League Jersey Promotion

Options
  • 14-10-2016 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

My cooling off period ended exactly one month ago and I've been in contact with several Eir customer support agents, in regards to receiving the free premier league jersey that I was promised, but I've constantly been given the runaround and heard nothing but false promises upto now. I have several logs of these conversations and the general conseses is that my inquiries have been escalated to the appropriate team and I'll hear from them in either 48 hours or a few days, but I haven't heard from anybody in a month. 

I have to say that the level of customer service from Eir is appalling and when I tried to raise the issue on the Eir Community my post was deleted and account was banned. WTF is that about? Was this whole promotion just a scam to lure customers into signing up to Eir? If so it worked but it was very unethical.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Phat Cat wrote: »
    My cooling off period ended exactly one month ago and I've been in contact with several Eir customer support agents, in regards to receiving the free premier league jersey that I was promised, but I've constantly been given the runaround and heard nothing but false promises upto now. I have several logs of these conversations and the general conseses is that my inquiries have been escalated to the appropriate team and I'll hear from them in either 48 hours or a few days, but I haven't heard from anybody in a month. 

I have to say that the level of customer service from Eir is appalling and when I tried to raise the issue on the Eir Community my post was deleted and account was banned. WTF is that about? Was this whole promotion just a scam to lure customers into signing up to Eir? If so it worked but it was very unethical.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Phat Cat,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced in trying to redeem your jersey. I can completely understand your frustration with this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]An e-mail should have been sent to you to redeem this when your cooling off period has ended. If you haven’t received this can you PM me your account number and I will follow up on this for you with the online team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you also let me know when you posted this on the community and your username as I will have this post flagged and your account unbanned. Apologies I can only presume your post was removed in error by our SPAM filter.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

Thanks Pamela, PM sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Phat Cat wrote: »
    Thanks Pamela, PM sent!
    Thanks  Phat Cat :D

-Pamela 

Advertisement