Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I make lodgements without knowing my ATM PIN?

Options
  • 14-10-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

I need to lodge money into my Bank of Ireland current account. I know the account number, but I cannot remember the PIN associated with my ATM card. Can I still lodge the money by going into a branch and getting assisted in person?

Thanks!

Sorcha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon PoniesRGr8, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You call into any branch (once it's not a cashless branch) and make this lodgement and you can also Bank of Ireland direct from within the branch where a representative will be happy to issue out a pin reminder for you. For locations and services available from all our branches please see here. Alternatively, if you are registered for 365Online, you can send a Secure Message via the Service Desk for this same request. 

Just to mention, we do have a number of 3rd Party lodgement machines where you can make this deposit. These machines only require the account number and sort code for cash lodgements. You can view a full list of these here

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement