Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restraunt in the City

Options
  • 14-10-2016 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,768 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Brining the other half for dinner tomorrow in town just wondering any recommendations,
    Its a treat so some where fancy enough that won't break the bank,
    I tried Sophies but its booked up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hmm, you might have left it a bit late. Dublin restaurants are getting busy again. Off the top of my head

Super Miss Sue
    Rosa Madre (great Italian in Temple Bar)
    Delahunt, Camden Street
    The Richmond, South Richmond Street
    Suesey Street
    One Pico

Another option is to use a website like OpenTable. Put in your city and desired time, and it will show you all the restaurants it has available for that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Hey folks
    Brining the other half for dinner tomorrow in town just wondering any recommendations,

Are you planning to eat her liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Personally I love Suesey street. Special offer on at moment for 69euro for 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Just in from Quay 16 on the MV Cill Airne. Food was amazing and great setting too

Advertisement