Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Eir - no service

Options
  • 14-10-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭

On 7th October I used your online chat facility and ordered EIR fibre broadband.   Delivery was supposed to be this afternoon.

Sky got in touch today with me to say my service with them was about to be cancelled.

Called your engineer team (01 5366 550) and they had no order logged.

After contacting Eir Customer Services I now have a date of 25th October which presumably means I'm going to be without Broadband for 10 days or so.

Is there anything you can do to stop this happening?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

greendom wrote: »
    On 7th October I used your online chat facility and ordered EIR fibre broadband.   Delivery was supposed to be this afternoon.

Sky got in touch today with me to say my service with them was about to be cancelled.

Called your engineer team (01 5366 550) and they had no order logged.

After contacting Eir Customer Services I now have a date of 25th October which presumably means I'm going to be without Broadband for 10 days or so.

Is there anything you can do to stop this happening?

Many thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]greendom,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this and will have this flagged with the web chat team immediately.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me the account name & number and I will look into this for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this and will have this flagged with the web chat team immediately.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me the account name & number and I will look into this for you.[/font]

Pm sent. Thanks for looking into this just as you're about to knock off for the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

greendom wrote: »

Pm sent. Thanks for looking into this just as you're about to knock off for the weekend!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]greendom,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have replied to your PM.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement