Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELL IN A CELL PRE & LIVE SHOW THREAD

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Urgh. Keep Roman strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

The Women's Title match is going to end the PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

764dak wrote: »
    The Women's Title match is going to end the PPV.

Well that ends they "Will they/Won't they".. Hope they deliver on the opportunity.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I love me some fire extinguisher spots.

Jericho's interference, we all saw that coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What did Jericho say ?

Watching with no sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,182 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Cruiserweight title match has no heat. Crowd doesn't give a ****. WWE has already made a mess of the cruiser division.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Clegg wrote: »
    Cruiserweight title match has no heat. Crowd doesn't give a ****. WWE has already made a mess of the cruiser division.

Yep. Kendrick just won to crickets.

RAW TALK after the PPV, it's like WWE are trying to burn out their own audience..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

No one does hold a grudge like Vinnie Mac.

• Advertisement

F*ck off. F*ck right off.

Still have a problem with the cruiserweight match. WWE was coming off the best programming they've done in years in the CWC. It got a ton of relatively unknown wrestlers over with the crowd and audience on the Network.

It created three different stories coming out of it. Perkins road to the championship. From homelessness to tournament winner and inaugural Cruiserweight Champion. Kendrick's quest to show he wasn't washed up and still had one great run left in him. And Cedric Alexander being so unlucky in not qualify for the semi finals but showing the heart of a champion by going toe to toe with a world renowned superstar in Ibushi (plus having a WWE MotY contender to boot).

But WWE did nothing with it. They barely get any promo time. The matches only last a couple of minutes and involve everyone on the roster so there's not enough time for wider audience to become invested in them. Raw is a 3 hour show so there no excuse to not give them more time. But their booking is atrocious. Please God move them to Smackdown where they'll.at least get some room to grow.

How long until The New Day break Demolitions record?

I should be excited for this moment, but I just can't care after Reigns and New Day retaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

That Tag Title match gonna annoy alot in Fantasy comp!

Why wasn't the Cell lowered before Charlotte came out, someone in the back done screwed up.

Not quite as big a fan of Sasha as some are. Think she's a bit too eager to go out there and hurt herself. Charlotte is very, very good though. Not as athletic as Sasha but very poised and confident in the ring. Much improved from where she was early on in NXT. Plus she can actually cut a promo which helps.

Btw this match should never have gone on last. I usually ignore the IWC whining but for once they're dead on with it. The first ever PPV to be headlined by a Womens Title match needs to feel like a momentus occasion. This feud went off the rails after they hotshotted the title to.Sasha a few weeks before Summerslam. Title has changed hands too many yimes recently to.build up suspense. Plus the build for Hell in a Cell has been mostly about how proud they are for naking history as women in the main event and in the cell for the first time. That's not how you build a feud. Make it mean something.

It'll be a good match and they'll.beat the tar out of each other in a blood feud sort of way but it'll be wholly incongruent with the way the story was presented.

Sasha crying again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Clegg wrote: »
    Not quite as big a fan of Sasha as some are. Think she's a bit too eager to go out there and hurt herself. Charlotte is very, very good though. Not as athletic as Sasha but very poised and confident in the ring. Much improved from where she was early on in NXT. Plus she can actually cut a promo which helps.

Btw this match should never have gone on last. I usually ignore the IWC whining but for once they're dead on with it. The first ever PPV to be headlined by a Womens Title match needs to feel like a momentus occasion. This feud went off the rails after they hotshotted the title to.Sasha a few weeks before Summerslam. Title has changed hands too many yimes recently to.build up suspense. Plus the build for Hell in a Cell has been mostly about how proud they are for naking history as women in the main event and in the cell for the first time. That's not how you build a feud. Make it mean something.

It'll be a good match and they'll.beat the tar out of each other in a blood feud sort of way but it'll be wholly incongruent with the way the story was presented.

That's what I don't like about this revolution. It insists upon itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I cringe any time sash a takes a bump

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    I cringe any time sash a takes a bump

Certainly watch through your hands/please don't seriously injure yourself.

Worst table bump since Big Show stepped through one.

Wow, surprising ending.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah Vince really loves sh1tting on the hometowns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I don't like this constant title switchs

Great match

Shouldn't have bothered staying up for this. Waste of time.

sky88 wrote: »
    I don't like this constant title switchs

Great match

I think it makes sense within the feud, they both have each numbers kind of thing.

It's just that I struggle to care because the feud is kinda crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

J. Marston wrote: »
    Worst table bump since Big Show stepped through one.

Sasha's so tiny it'd have to be a drop from a dangerous height for her to go through it or maybe they should have gimmicked the table even more than normal, but I agree it looked terrible the way she glanced off it. Not sure what the point is in Charlotte winning except as mentioned to annoy the hometown crowd. That's two title reigns where Sasha has won it on Raw and lost it at the very next PPV if I recall correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

3 good HIAC matches. Bizarre to have Charlotte win it though

• Advertisement

Pentecost wrote: »
    Sasha's so tiny it'd have to be a drop from a dangerous height for her to go through it or maybe they should have gimmicked the table even more than normal, but I agree it looked terrible the way she glanced off it. Not sure what the point is in Charlotte winning except as mentioned to annoy the hometown crowd. That's two title reigns where Sasha has won it on Raw and lost it at the very next PPV if I recall correctly.

I was talking about Charlotte's one where she kinda stepped through it but Sasha's actually topped it.

Advertisement