Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclists so angry!

Options
  • 14-10-2016 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

I am a cyclist, a car driver and a motorcyclist. In the space of this morning, I am convinced cyclists are the most angry road users there are.

Driving my car this morning, the car in front going around a roundabout, bike in front. Cyclist literally swerved out in front of the car and the started going nuts. Then he was turning right and swerved out again, I was like what the hell, easily could have got a hit from the car with the manoeuvre.

Then while I was cycling to work, I tried to merge into a bike lane and mind you it was my fault, I was trying to merge and nearly lost my balance so has to merge suddenly, but if you where looking ahead you could have seen I was off balance wasn't going fast at all. Anyway this women starts to absolutely flip the lid, even after I said sorry and put my hand up to say I was in the wrong.

Never have I came across such aggressive behaviour so commonly from the same group of people. My god like calm the funk down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Maybe its you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

They don't like this sort of talk round here..

Rabble rabble hive mind rabble committee rabble ask etc etc

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Locked. Please read the charter. This isn't what this forum is for.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement