Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Caught by camera van

• 14-10-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Got caught twice by a camera van on the same day same van and in the same place a hour between dont know ware the van was becouse i didnt see any so i got two fines so two lots of 3 pints and my insurance is up soon and i know i wont get insurance now so will prob loose my job and every thing

Is their anything i can do if i get them points my life is baceally over even if i could just get rid of 3 id be the happiest man alive

And no one i know will take them

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You don't know for sure insurer will refuse to renew, but start checking with other companies and brokers right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I absolutely detest the points system and how a little bit over gets 3 points but if you drive the wrong way down and dualer or motorway it's 2 ?????

It's whole existence started with sheamas Brennan and always remember him stating it was not for insurance to use to increase premiums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Novadar wrote: »
    Got caught twice by a camera van on the same day same van and in the same place a hour between dont know ware the van was becouse i didnt see any so i got two fines so two lots of 3 pints and my insurance is up soon and i know i wont get insurance now so will prob loose my job and every thing

Is their anything i can do if i get them points my life is baceally over even if i could just get rid of 3 id be the happiest man alive

And no one i know will take them

That must have be a well hidden camera van to miss it twice.

Advertisement