Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35 EURO off insurance through www.its4women.ie

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭chrisd2019

I am most definitely not a woman, and currently on my fourth session with them over the last 10 years or so. Have found them good for a year when my usual company gets greedy. Watch out though for the renewal quote as have found they not the cheapest then. Also their Comprehensive policy options need to be checked carefully to be sure you buying what you actually want. (the cheapest basic version has high excess and no windscreen cover)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭DopeTech

that’s why they have fingers in all pies. 25plus.ie, its4women.ie and getsetgo.ie are all the same company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭amacca

It's an interesting strategy to adopt from the get go rather than just have one company and then maybe acquire competitors and keep the name their more niche market

I wonder what % of customers assume they are getting the best deal due at least in part the company name targeting their demographic.....must be worth a bit of extra business.....although you might be attracting a certain percentage of clients more likely to have accidents .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭DopeTech

been with them about 5 out of the last 7 or 8 years. Never any problems although I’ve never needed to claim etc.

Advertisement