Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trevor Byrne

Options
  • 14-10-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,385 ✭✭✭✭

Back out on the streets of north inner city this last week... Two anecdotal incidents already of him following girls. Both times supposedly reported to guards. Circulars sent around Mater and Mater private hospitals warning staff.

Outrageous that this self declared lunatic with extremely violent tendancies is again released into the public. Wtf is wrong with this country?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

lawred2 wrote: »
    Back out on the streets of north inner city this last week... Two anecdotal incidents already of him following girls. Both times supposedly reported to guards. Circulars sent around Mater and Mater private hospitals warning staff.

Outrageous that this self declared lunatic with extremely violent tendancies is again released into the public. Wtf is wrong with this country?

Who?

Have I stumbled upon the not so Liberal or a Daily Fail type thread?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

He's a well-known serial rapist.

From:http://www.sundayworld.com/news/courts/women-on-red-alert-as-vile-rapist-freed-from-prison-custody-one

He became notorious when he got a 15-year sentence for raping a woman in November of 1993. During the ordeal the 18-year-old was told by Byrne he had to kill her and he hit her with a brick.

He was released in 2005, but within 36 hours he attacked a woman from the Philippines, threatening to cut her throat. Byrne got a five-year sentence for the attack and was released in 2009.

He then attacked a 24-year-old French woman after following her and forcing his way into her home in Phibsboro in September that year.

In the latest incident, Byrne followed the woman to her home in Leo Street in the early hours of the morning and forced his way into her house.

He brought her upstairs, but fled when she managed to wake one of her flatmates.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,385 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Who?

Have I stumbled upon the not so Liberal or a Daily Fail type thread?

I don't know. Depends what your opinion on serial rapists is? Especially those ones with a loudly communicated desire for violence.

Advertisement