Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sneak from seating to standing in the O2

Options
  • 14-10-2016 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi.Does anyone know if it possible to sneak from tiered seating in row E to the standing area.I was not able to get a standing ticket but all my friends got them and i am now stuck in row 28 of the E block of tiered seating. As i do not wish to sit alone does anyone know if its possible to move.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Skyfarm

Boards don't encourage illegal movements:D never been but I'm sure if you had a word with security and explain they "might" help ,depends on the type of gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Hi.Does anyone know if it possible to sneak from tiered seating in row E to the standing area.I was not able to get a standing ticket but all my friends got them and i am now stuck in row 28 of the E block of tiered seating. As i do not wish to sit alone does anyone know if its possible to move.

No, I don't think so. Tiered seating uses a different entrance route to the standing area.

You can always chance your arm, go for a wander, pretend to get lost and ask a security guy to direct you back to the standing area...

But don't count on it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Can't see this happening. A lot stricter in that venue since the death in 96, but you'd never know your luck. Think seats are better anyway. Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭budgemook

You could try go to smoking area and then breeze into standing on way back but there's a fair chance you'll get caught and sent back to seating.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

There used to be a communal stairwell that allowed it but they got coy to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You could always post in toutless.ie asking for a swop. Unlikely, but it would solve your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Smoking area is the same for standing and seating. Ask a mate to take another friends ticket out there and give it to you and walk in with that.

Advertisement