Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Manchester United 17/10/16 k/o 20.00 SS1.

1141516171820»

Comments

Well post game after the dust settles and there is no need to wind up you can be a bit more objective. It's a game I love, more-so for the banter than the actual occasion which does flatter to deceive.

However, unlike most I do enjoy the tactical element of the game sometimes a 0-0 can be a good game, however for the neutral and the people paying to see last nights game, this wasn't the case.

Both teams will tick a box and have ultimately saved face and can continue on for the season in the knowledge that this game won't have any long lasting affects on either side.

Both teams will be in the hunt for top 4.

Neither are title winners, that's for sure. Not good enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

wat?

I think he's referring to the statement I made yesterday where I claimed Klopp almost got Dortmund relegated in his final year based on the fact they were bottom of the table in February. A statement I've since said was clearly a windup. But yes, he will continue to refer to it because, well.... Comprehension etc etc.

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Both teams will be in the hunt for top 4.

Neither are title winners, that's for sure. Not good enough

Yea agree with that I just hope it's us over you :)

Yea agree with that I just hope it's us over you :)

Possiblility neither!

Or both!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

MrMac84 wrote: »
    "Most" ????
    Where did you conduct this poll? Outside a pre-school?
    As I said I was on the windup yesterday, and have openly admitted it, the difference here is that you seemingly believe the nonsense you're posting. "ALL UNITED FANS" lol listen to yourself for Christ sake, you're not some superhuman being with cognitive ability that can tap into "MOST OF UNITEDS" fanbase. You can keep referring to yesterdays posts or you can choose to comment on the fact that everything you've posted has been retorted against and shown to be nonsense. I'll leave it to you but at the moment you look like a very silly boy.
    Most Man Utd fans I have came across then either online or in person. I never said All Man Utd fans:confused:.

MD1990 wrote: »
    Most Man Utd fans I have came across then either online or in person. I never said All Man Utd fans:confused:.

Funny, because "most" man united fans I've spoken to and interacted with have the realization that coming 5th, 16 points off of first place that anywhere in the top 4 would be a realistic target with the aim of progression and a challenge the following season.

But hey, that's just logic speaking. Something not meant for this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Don't disagree with that, there was a pull and it wasn't spotted but as you said he didn't go down and got the shot off.

To be fair neither did I first time, its things like that that encourage diving though and one of the few occasions where those extra linesmen behind the goal might be useful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

So we have a poster openly admitting to trolling yesterday regarding his Klopp comments. There is a mod Mr Mac doing nothing about it too busy with his pre-school reply to my post.
    Easy to see why it's nearly impossible to have a discussion with Man Utd fans on this forum.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

So we have a poster openly admitting to trolling yesterday regarding his Klopp comments. There is a mod Mr Mac doing nothing about it too busy with his pre-school reply to my post.
    Easy to see why it's nearly impossible to have a discussion with Man Utd fans on this forum.

Mr Mac is not a mod of this forum. Report the post if you think it should be sanctioned.

• Advertisement

Haha, so now you try and take the moral high ground on a thread where nearly every 2nd post is clearly a dig or basis to incite something you single out the fact that I'm being open about the fact that yesterdays comments were slightly geared towards getting a reaction. Not a bad way of shifting the goalposts when you've been found out for speaking waffle.

Just an FYI isn't back seat modding a card offense on the forum?

I'm having a perfectly fine conversation now, engaging and interacting and have been for the last couple of hours. Safe to say my contribution is logical and informed, yours on the other-hand is just nonsense.

Nonsense so far out of left field it could be construed as being on the wind up, but I'll not bother reporting it, I'll just put it down to your inability in deciphering your thoughts.

naughtb4 wrote: »
    To be fair neither did I first time, its things like that that encourage diving though and one of the few occasions where those extra linesmen behind the goal might be useful

They're paid a handsome penny for doing nothing. With goal line technology enforced I fail to see their relevance especially with how mute they're.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

are you for real?
    Man Utd 1st/2nd in August.
    They are now in 7th. They continue this downward trajectory & they could be relegated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,288 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

They're paid a handsome penny for doing nothing. With goal line technology enforced I fail to see their relevance especially with how mute they're.

Seen one make a call at the weekend in the Inter game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

....And we're done, reported posts will be looked at and actioned accordingly.

Until next time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement