Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips and advice on renting in Wexford town

Options
  • 15-10-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I am moving to Wexford town with my family of 5 (my wife and 3 young children) at the end of this month and I am looking for some short term and long term apartment rentals.

We are likely to need some short rental until we find a suitable longer term rental in town, altho ideally it would be great if we could find long term rental straight away ;).

We are on a tight budget tho, so the cheaper the better for us ;)

We would appreciate any tips or leads in finding accommodation. We will probably hire a mini bus from Dublin airport and transfer straight from there to Wexford town.

Any tips on renting would also be appreciated, I know some include things like water, rubbish and wifi etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Phil69

I am moving to Wexford town with my family of 5 (my wife and 3 young children) at the end of this month and I am looking for some short term and long term apartment rentals.

We are likely to need some short rental until we find a suitable longer term rental in town, altho ideally it would be great if we could find long term rental straight away ;).

We are on a tight budget tho, so the cheaper the better for us ;)

We would appreciate any tips or leads in finding accommodation. We will probably hire a mini bus from Dublin airport and transfer straight from there to Wexford town.

Any tips on renting would also be appreciated, I know some include things like water, rubbish and wifi etc.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Daft.ie and Rent.ie plus google the names of local estate agents.

There's a thread here about living/moving to Wexford.Most of the town has fibre broadband.Only a couple of bin providers AES and Greenstar.Water is mains but parts of the town suffer from hard water.Paying the water charges is up to you (I won't). Rent is roughly €700-€800 per month for a decent property.

Advertisement