Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc quantum 70

Options
  • 15-10-2016 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I am looking for the engineer manual for the hkc quantum
    I got a bundle pack of panel, Saab, 2 rf pie, 2 contact (1 with inertia) and a fob. All went smooth apart from the inertia, it keeps saying the zone is open, I've tried everything including holding the reed to the contact, but it won't set, keeps saying zone 1 open. I'm using it at the entry exit point.
    Anyone able to shed some light
    Thanks in advance guys
    Conor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 davehogan100

conkywonky wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am looking for the engineer manual for the hkc quantum
    I got a bundle pack of panel, Saab, 2 rf pie, 2 contact (1 with inertia) and a fob. All went smooth apart from the inertia, it keeps saying the zone is open, I've tried everything including holding the reed to the contact, but it won't set, keeps saying zone 1 open. I'm using it at the entry exit point.
    Anyone able to shed some light
    Thanks in advance guys
    Conor

Hi Conor,

Is the arrow on the shock head(the clear plastic unit with the gold colour pins) pointed up towards the celling? If it is have you tried placing the magnet right to the side of the interia to see if it shows closed. If your not using it as a contact you need to disable that part in the programming.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Also check the wired inputs are closed off.
    I have PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 conkywonky

Hey
    You were spot on! I didn't notice that there was an arrow on the clear barrel, thanks again dude
    Conor

Hi Conor,

Is the arrow on the shock head(the clear plastic unit with the gold colour pins) pointed up towards the celling? If it is have you tried placing the magnet right to the side of the interia to see if it shows closed. If your not using it as a contact you need to disable that part in the programming.

Advertisement