Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre broadband in south county Roscommon

Options
  • 15-10-2016 5:43pm

I have noticed that there has been work installing what looks like fibres along the telephone poles in the Cornafulla area.
    When will the service be up and running, what services will be provided and what speed will the broadband be?

Any information would be much appreciated.

EDIT: I have found the fibrerollout.ie site and according to that our nearest cabinet is CFL1_E01 and it is now live.
    When will subscribers be connected?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I have noticed that there has been work installing what looks like fibres along the  telephone poles in the Cornafulla area.
    When will the service be up and running, what services will be provided and what speed will the broadband be?

Any information would be much appreciated.

EDIT: I have found the fibrerollout.ie site and according to that our nearest cabinet is CFL1_E01 and it is now live.  
    When will subscribers be connected?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Deleted User,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Firstly I would need to check if you are connected to this cabinet. Can you PM me your account number & I will check this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Hi Pamela,

Did the wlr team ever respond?
    When is the fibre infrastructure going live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Pamela,

Did the wlr team ever respond?
    When is the fibre infrastructure going live?
    Hi dolanbaker, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid Pamela is out of the office today however I will chase this up with her tomorrow & request she update you on this tomorrow. - Stacey

Advertisement