Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crm packages

Options
  • 16-10-2016 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am looking for a Crm package for small business, 2 users. We don't need anything too complicated. I have narrowed search to Capsule and One Page. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PeteF

One Page is excellent if your business focusses on one to one sales a lot. It's ideal for pushing you along to follow up tasks and actions. Plus it's very easy to use, their interface is nice. If you ever have a query they're very quick in responding to questions and they're based here in Ireland, so you're supporting local.
    If you're going to be mass marketing a lot of people, for instance a website user listing. Capsule CRM might be a good choice. Also look into Agile CRM. I use them for a website of mine and have everything automated.

Advertisement