Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need my uan number

Options
  • 16-10-2016 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hello.

i moved into a new house (rural with no number just a name) that had no active landline, so we ordered eir as we were told we would be able to get broadband.. some time later an engineer call and activates the line and we call eir to add on broadband as we were told we could and we get told we cant get broadband so we cancelled our account due to the lies.. 

now i need the uan number to see if other providers can provide broadband.. the lines still active but we never got any bills so how will i get the uan number?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If Eircom can't supply it your goosed as far as getting it through a landline goes, your UAN is no use, anyone that needs it can't provide it as its all using Eircom's infrastructure.
    Your left now with a local satellite company, find out who operates in your area. Or one or the mobile providers, like 3 or Vodafone, try them both and see who's the quickest and has a plan you won't go over as you'll be fleeced if you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hello.

i moved into a new house (rural with no number just a name) that had no active landline, so we ordered eir as we were told we would be able to get broadband.. some time later an engineer call and activates the line and we call eir to add on broadband as we were told we could and we get told we cant get broadband so we cancelled our account due to the lies.. 

now i need the uan number to see if other providers can provide broadband.. the lines still active but we never got any bills so how will i get the uan number?

thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]agent graves,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, can you PM me your account number & I can check this for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

It was cancelled during the cooling off period so I dont have one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

It was cancelled during the cooling off period so I dont have one..

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]A UAN would only be available on an active account [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]agent graves,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]once the account is cancelled the UAN will no longer be available. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement