Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mod + tank - please advice

• 16-10-2016 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    My kangertech topbox just broke and I would like to upgrade to something a bit more powerful. Can you recommend me a good mod + tank as I am a bit lost? My budget is around 100 euros.
    Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

diyeys wrote:
    Hey guys, My kangertech topbox just broke and I would like to upgrade to something a bit more powerful. Can you recommend me a good mod + tank as I am a bit lost? My budget is around 100 euros. Thanks a lot

Are you looking for a mouth to lung tank or sub ohm? External battery or built in? At the moment I'm using an ipower 80w with an isub apex tank. Lots of power, easy to use. The tank gives a direct lung hit with .5/.2 ohm coils and there's an RTA available. YouTube is great for reviews, I like watching ruby roo or grim green myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Do you have a charger and some batteries already? I think the Aspire Evo75 kit looks good value. If you want something beefier have a look at the Smok Alien kit - I just got this recently and I love it. Probably the nicest mod I've used to date. It comes with the TF8 baby beast tank, which is a direct lung hitter, if that suits. Get 2 fresh batteries too, would be under the 100 mark.

I got mine here: http://www.e-lixor.com/ based in Mallow.

But they seem to be out of stock atm. It was €70 delivered, great price.

Advertisement