Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you get a huge set of Generic Lego anywhere these days?

Options
  • 16-10-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I want to get a big box of lego for my grandchild. Kind of like a gian box of generic lego that I got when I was a kid. I loved it and could make anything I wanted out of it.
    It had hundreds of normal brick. About 10 people and the roofs etc for houses.
    Everywhere I look now, the lego sets are too specific.
    Can anyone tell me if such a thing exists? Maybe a link?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Something like this?

10697?id=AXkQb2&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=568&hei=426&qlt=80,1&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1,1,6,0&iccEmbed=0&printRes=72

You'll find some of those kinds of sets here: https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Classic-Sets

You can usually pick these up in your local toyshop too

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭appfry

Spocker wrote: »
    Something like this?

10697?id=AXkQb2&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=568&hei=426&qlt=80,1&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1,1,6,0&iccEmbed=0&printRes=72

You'll find some of those kinds of sets here: https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Classic-Sets

You can usually pick these up in your local toyshop too

Thanks.
    That looks great.
    Id nearly buy one for myself too :)
    I really thought they had disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

appfry wrote: »
    Thanks.
    That looks great.
    Id nearly buy one for myself too :)
    I really thought they had disappeared.

Try searching for "Lego Classic" on Toys.ie (Smyths website)

Advertisement