Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is going on in Navan's BOI branch?

Options
  • 16-10-2016 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Absolutely horrifying customer service. Was there on Saturday 15th of October and asked some young lady who seemed unpleasantly surprised we need staff assistance (its machines for lodgement there) about online services for a friend of mine who's English is not great yet. Had to listen to the lecture about a need to learn English (which I agree with) and then trying to sort such things. Asked few more things but was treated like asked for a favour and felt I am unwelcome distraction from whatever she is employed to do there..Not even replies itself but the way I was talked down to was just pure upsetting. Is that a case of intolerance towards international community or is it just very very poor customer service I am wondering?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Absolutely horrifying customer service. Was there on Saturday 15th of October and asked some young lady who seemed unpleasantly surprised we need staff assistance (its machines for lodgement there) about online services for a friend of mine who's English is not great yet. Had to listen to the lecture about a need to learn English (which I agree with) and then trying to sort such things. Asked few more things but was treated like asked for a favour and felt I am unwelcome distraction from whatever she is employed to do there..Not even replies itself but the way I was talked down to was just pure upsetting. Is that a case of intolerance towards international community or is it just very very poor customer service I am wondering?
    Good Afternoon sandraskudra, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, I am very sorry to hear that you and your friend experienced this. We would like to follow up with you directly if you would be so kind as to send your name and contact number we will forward to the relevant department to call you. Click on the link below my name to do this. 

Thank you and apologies again about this, 

Evie 

Advertisement