Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renewed domain name. Do i

• 16-10-2016 10:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭

HAve a website on wix and renewed my domain name for another year. Will i need to update web site or will everything just roll on as normal? Would hate to miss something and website crash then google would need to crawl it for another few months before i getnoticed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

shugy wrote: »
    HAve a website on wix and renewed my domain name for another year. Will i need to update web site or will everything just roll on as normal? Would hate to miss something and website crash then google would need to crawl it for another few months before i getnoticed

You don't have to do anything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭shugy

IRE60 wrote: »
    You don't have to do anything

How sure are you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LSB Marketing

So long as your domain and hosting are up to date then you are fine, you don't need to do anything, your website will just continue to chug along as if nothing has happened (because nothing has happened)

Advertisement