Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Las Vegas tips

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,587 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Considering a road trip to the US with the kids next summer, and Las Vegas is on the way.
    OH has been and says just having a quick look at the strip will be grand, but I'm wondering if there's anything else that could be fun for the kids without going into gambling places of course.

Anyone spotted anything ? Any mad/quirky museums or shops suitable for 9 and 11 yo kids ?

Thanks for any tips.

There's a neon sign museum that could be worth a look, not managed to visit myself but looks good.

http://www.neonmuseum.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Thanks that looks great ! I had a quick look online and also saw an indoor 3d effect (with neons) crazy golf sort of place that my little fellow would love. I thought we'd just pass by quickly but it seems a lot more child friendly than it was in my imagination !
    Better budget for that stop though it looks pricey enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

There's the pinball hall of fame too with retro pinball and arcade games.

Advertisement