Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melo 3 tank leaking

• 17-10-2016 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi all, my Melo 3 is leaking just around the air flow section

especially when I fill it, I don't overfill

I took the coil out and ensured it was screwed in properly

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

I'm having the same problem with mine for the last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

This is probably of absolutely no use what so ever but I was having the same problem with the RBA section and I changes the way I wick it . I use my own bastardized version of the DJLsbVapes wicking method for the Cubis RBA , just less cotton .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Reindeer

i found in many top fill devices that using higher vg ended leaking problems. dunno what one might remedy the situation otherwise tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

With the mini, I found it best to shut off the airflow when filling, this stops juice being forced out when you screw the top back on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I had the same issue and changing the coil stopped it.The one that was on it was good and tight too.I wonder if its faulty coil seals?

• Advertisement
Advertisement