Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insurance for EU citizen moving to ireland

Options
  • 17-10-2016 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I received a job offer and it is possible that will be moving to Ireland (Dublin).
    I'm a Romanian citizen and i have a EU driver license. If i move to Dublin i will want to take my car with me. But first i'm trying to get an estimation in regards to the costs of insurance. 

I understand that my situation is rather particular since the car is for right side driving and i'm not an Irish national. However i understand that your company might provide insurance. 
    I tried calling but the phone number posted on your side does not seem accessible from outside Ireland.
    How can i contact a representative in order to get a quote (or an estimation) ?

Thank you,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Stefan KI wrote: »
    Hello,

I received a job offer and it is possible that will be moving to Ireland (Dublin).
    I'm a Romanian citizen and i have a EU driver license. If i move to Dublin i will want to take my car with me. But first i'm trying to get an estimation in regards to the costs of insurance. 

I understand that my situation is rather particular since the car is for right side driving and i'm not an Irish national. However i understand that your company might provide insurance. 
    I tried calling but the phone number posted on your side does not seem accessible from outside Ireland.
    How can i contact a representative in order to get a quote (or an estimation) ?

Thank you,
    Hi Stefan Ki
    You can contact us on 00 353 49 432 4000 when calling from abroad or alternatively you can get a quote by visiting our website www.libertyinsurance.ie. Thanks for considering us.
    Regards Seán 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stefan KI

Could i send you my email by PM and have one of your sales people contact me by email ? in the and i think it would still come to that since i would have to send all the details.

Thank you again,

Stefan

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Stefan KI wrote: »
    Could i send you my email by PM and have one of your sales people contact me by email ? in the and i think it would still come to that since i would have to send all the details.

Thank you again,

Stefan
    Hi Stefan KI
    If you PM me with your phone number I will arrange for someone from our Sales Team to give you a call.
    Seán

Advertisement